Friday, December 4, 2009

Blog Start

I am going to start blogging...pretty much I'll just write about random shit every day. It'll be fun and enjoyable for masses....or for myself. This is for various reasons, one is to kill my boredom, another is it helps me keep track of shit, and two is it's fun and I love hearing people's opinion on shit.

The blog will more than likely focus on things such as reviews of music, video games, movies, TV shows, random shit, stuff about my life, states and what not....

Eh I'll be making my first blog entry that will show the type of things I will be doing today. The first one will just be a wall of text praising the best band ever No Ca$h and giving links to their shit. Hope you enjoy this blog. Also I might be updating my /fb/ notes and other random shit that I've previously entered into this blog...who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment