Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brawl Tourney

Went to my first Brawl tourney today, it was friggin awesome. Top playors galore...well somewhat, Ally, ADHD, Atomsk were there. Those are in the top 5 on AIB I know that much. Other top players were also there, like Ebo, Inui, and so on....<,<

I lost my first matches and got kicked out early, I played against Eazy-E and Cloudzero both great. I got to meet tons of people, someone even knew me just by my name from AIB and I had no idea who they were.

I didn't lose badly and fared well against good people in tourny matches, and in friendlies I did pretty awesome, playing ADHD's Peach in dittos was mad fun and intense. Although he beat my Peach this time around...=(

To be fair, I will john, I was homeless for a while with no Brawl and came back to playing against my bro with no online than just stopped playing Brawl altogether and only played one day before this tourney. So fuck you all, I think I did great for how much I practiced. <,<

Also met some guy who listens to not only Streelight Manifesto but Leftover Crack and other Ska and Punk bands as well! D:

Awesome. I have his email I'mma give him some bands and he'll give me some bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment